Planned Giving with the UMRC & Porter Hills Foundation
Plan your legacy today to support tomorrow’s older adults.
Leaving a legacy is a lasting reflection of your life’s work - your interests, values, and beliefs. A planned gift to the UMRC & Porter Hills Foundation:
- Costs you nothing today
- Makes a difference in the lives of older adults
- Still allows you to take care of your family
Types of planned giving include:
- Will or Trust – Make a lasting difference in the lives of older adults by making a gift to the UMRC & Porter Hills Foundation in your estate plan.
- Charitable Gift Annuity – A charitable gift annuity benefits the UMRC & Porter Hills Foundation, while providing lifelong interest income to you or someone you designate. The interest rate is based on your age when you begin taking these payments.
- Retirement Plan/Insurance Policy – Designate the UMRC & Porter Hills Foundation as the beneficiary of your retirement plan or life insurance policy.
- Personal Property – Gifts of real estate or other personal assets may be accepted, in accordance with legal guidelines and policies of UMRC & Porter Hills and the UMRC & Porter Hills Foundation.
Not sure how to begin? We would be happy to help! Please contact us at 734.433.1000 ext. 7397 (east) or 616.577.2112 (west).
Watch this short video from Melissa Goodson, Major and Planned Giving Officer, to learn more about making a legacy gift.